The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Banquet Room/Secret Sessions Access » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradox
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of Paradox
Sorry to bother you again, but I'm a bit confused here.
Mary told me after 50 posts 3 new title bars appear below the Banquet Room title bar. They haven't. She asked me to send her a "screen shot" of that area. I don't know how to do that.
Nothing has changed since my last post about this on 13 Sep, except the topic is now LOCKED!
What gives?
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
I locked the topic because I thought you had gotten your answer and were now able to get into the secret sessions area. I don't know why you can't get in there. Now that you have 50 posts you should be able to. I'll notify Mary and have her get back to you.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Hi Paradox, I've replied to your question in the original thread at this location:
Click here . I also unlocked the other topic, and am locking this one, just to keep all the responses in one place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Banquet Room/Secret Sessions Access » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL