The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New Posts not Red » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrHonesty
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of MrHonesty
Hello. For only about the past day I've noticed that the red cups are not always present next to post that are new. It's only a minor inconvenience but it would be nice to fix if it's simple. BTW I am running IE 5.5 on Windows ME. Thanks

Andy
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
The red cups are odd. On my 56K at home the red cups completely vanish after I click on a single link in the forum.

At work where I use either a T3 or cable I have cups that are red as far back as the 1st of September.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
MrHonesty
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of MrHonesty
That's pretty odd. I wonder if it has something to do with connection speed. I'm running cable but that can vary greatly. Oh well. Thanks for taking the time to look X-treme. BTW I've enjoyed many of your posts in the escapologist section. Thanks for them too. Smile Later

Andy
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
It doesn't really have to do with the connection speed, usually when the red cups behave oddly it's because your Magic Cafe cookies have become corrupt. Deleting your Magic Cafe cookies and then resetting them by logging back into the forums usually will fix this.
MrHonesty
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of MrHonesty
I'll try that Mary. Thanks.

Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New Posts not Red » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL