The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » attention grabber... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattstark
View Profile
New user
Matt
9 Posts

Profile of mattstark
I'm soon to stage my mind control act however, I am looking to do an effect that I have only ever seen perfomed by Derren Brown. He talks to the audience and suddenly their right arm raises and no one knows why it happened. I want to open my show with either this or something similar, to get the audience instanly hooked, please advise guys.
"your mind becomes my stage . . . your thoughts become my props"
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
In my opinion, you can use 2 methods for that.

1st: Dress the old method we all know from childhood. You are in front of the spec. You grab his wrist and ask him to push, as if he wanted to raise his arm with all his strength and with your hand (grabbing his fist) you retain him. It's like he's forcing against a wall. Then you make him close his eyes and ask him to be cooool, relax, as you free his wrists. You see that his arms will slowly raise (it's mechanical).

2nd: Use basis of hypnosis, it's one of the first things you can try, and it's very funny Smile

See you soon,
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » attention grabber... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL