The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Scriptural card force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can anyone remind me of scriptures they have read in the Bible that can be used to reveal a card from a force? There were references to "hearts" and "spades". There were a bunch of them. Cool stuff. Any memories of them? Thanks. Smile
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
What about the two black bears that came and attacked the youths that taunted Elijah? It's a nice little story about friends who part and God watching over the one who he has chosen to remain. There were two angry bears so there was no mistake on who sent them.

Just an Idea. The story is seldom told.

Mike Smile
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Thanks for the idea Mike. There are actual ones I had heard of in the past though that were specific to "clubs" and "spades"
...maybe I'll sit down with my concordance. Anyways, the reason I'm harping on the specifics of the ones I'm searching for is that it definitely leaves no room for the spectator to think that I'm reading into a scripture (for instance using "bears" for clubs like you mentioned). Still, I'm grateful for your thoughts ---Pastor Brent Smile
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Hi everyone,
I found a surprising source for a Scriptural card revelation - the bad boys of magic, Penn & Teller. In their book 'How to play in traffic,' they reveal a unique way to reveal a forced card, the 10 of hearts. I'll let you read the book to find their unique way of revealing it, and I can't say I agree with it because it does slightly mar the Bible, but the reference is Rev. 17:3, 4, & 17. Those 3 verses contain the words
"ten... of... hearts" within them. Hope this helps!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Ah, thanks Jkvand. And to think that's sitting on my shelf. I knew I had that somewhere! Speaking of which, I did the fortune cookie stunt with the monkey fortune in it on a date with my wife when we were first going out...really freaked her out! Thanks again. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Scriptural card force (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL