The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cartoon Card Rise v Cardiographic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Is there a difference between Dan Garrett's "Cartoon Card Rise" (shown on his "Cabaret Connivery" video) and Martin Lewis' "Cardiographic" (shown on ant least one video and in one or more of his books)?

I just got done watching the Garrett video and I'll be darned if I can detect a difference either in the methodology or the performance.

Thanks for any info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Mike,

As far as I can remember its the same thing and he gives credit to Martin Lewis, but it's been a while since I have seen it and I don't remember for sure.

Joe
ernest
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ernest
Hi Mike,

Can you describe the effect of "Cartoon card rise" by Dan Garret. (I already know "Cardiographic").

Thank you and sorry for my bad English...
wizdangar
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of wizdangar
Detecting a difference in methodology would be difficult, since my DVD carried a "performance only" of Cartoon Card Rise. Yes, it is essentially my take on Martin Lewis' "Cardiographic." I gave Martin full credit, and did not teach any part of the effect on my video. My changes (nothing major, but to me, significant) have not been published. Only the end performance.
Dan Garrett (:}D)
S.A.M. National President 1994-1995
MIMC - Member of the Inner Magic Circle w/Gold Star
Obie's FFFF Board of Directors/Guest of Honor (w/Gene Anderson)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cartoon Card Rise v Cardiographic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL