The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Looking for help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Hi, my name is Matthew and I am 20/m in a wheelchair. I also have arthritis in my wrists and hands. I cannot do sleight of hand, palming or false moves. I ask you people from the bottom of my heart if you can help. I like close up magic and I want to make my own routine up. Okay, I want effects that use coins or dice. What I do like is the Okito Box but seeing how it takes sleights I can't do it. I am looking to work with someone in discussing coins and dice and trying to make something that will work for me and amaze my audience. I will be willing to pay when and if someone helps me. So, what I am looking for who is someone who has the skills to make stuff whether it be coins or dice and we discuss a routine and what I am looking to accomplish. Reply back, email me, or PM me. Thank you in advance.......
§kitch
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
I would suggest contacting the nearest SAM or IBM ring. If none are availible, look in the Yellow pages and write or call all of the magicians listed to see if any give lessons. There is, also, the "Chavez School of Magic" that advertises in Magic magazine, Linking Ring etc.

As an after thought I would, also, try to contact Jim Passe` who lives in North Carolina. He is a paraplegic illusionist that might have ideas for you.
Just remember never give up. I sure many magi. reading this have been told your hands are too small, you're too short, fat, old etc. Just ignore for the most part other magician's advice until you find someone that offers solutions not drawbacks.
Magic74Josh
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
101 Posts

Profile of Magic74Josh
Hey Skitch,
When you asked me if I had any expierence in building things, I responded as though you were discussing large stage illusions. I build all my own stage illusions, I am not sure that I would be able to assist you in any way with a small close up prop. I wish I could help you, if you need anything else let me know, thanks. Smile
Magically Yours,
Magic74Josh
Magic7Josh@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Looking for help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL