The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Sorcerers Safari, Magic Camp (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
I'm leaving for camp in 3 minutes! I can't wait! The long-range weather forecast says everything'll be PERFECT!
Dan McLean Jr
Kronos9326
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
229 Posts

Profile of Kronos9326
Camp was fantastic. It was all fantastic.

True to form, Dan managed to wash all of our digity ashore in the splash competition. Apparently I manage a decent geyser as well, but since I am underwater when it happens, I have yet to see proof. Perhaps someone was brave enough to bring a camera to the docks this year.

I can hardly wait until next year.

David.
Brian Roberts
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
200 Posts

Profile of Brian Roberts
Hey David,

Ditto!

I had a great time. The amount of talent those kids have is incredible. Looking forward to next year.

B.
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
I'm with you, guys! Yet again, I had a really excellent time. Seeing those kids do exceptional magic is really awesome. I can't believe how quickly some of them can learn new moves, and there were SO MANY cool things to learn from Greg Wilson, Lee Asher, Jason Tang, Al Grose, Morgan Bondett, and SCORES of others! Murray Hatfield, Greg Frewin (in from his Niagara Falls theatre), Majinx, Dick Joiner, Craig Douglas. (Forgive me for missing some, but I'm still catching up on sleep!)

As far as my own learning goes, the highlight was getting to sit in for the series of "advanced card" classes, led by Lee Asher & Jason Tang. They led us through exercises designed to help us improve the directness of our card affects, as well as to improve our verbal and non-verbal presentation techniques. Greg Wilson sat in for a day, and taught us a couple of very cool moves.

By the way, I think Greg may have been surprised that this "magic camp" really is a CAMP! Trees, a beautiful lake, clean cabins, bright stars all the way across the sky, Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), and chipmunks.

What were the highlights for everyone else?
Dan McLean Jr
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
This was a great summer. One of the best ones for me yet.
I can't thank you guys enough for being a part of it. I am already starting to work (not too hard, yet) on next summer. This camp just keeps getting better and better. It really is MAGIC up there. And it couldn't happen without all of you. Thanks again for everything. I'm looking forward to next summer already.
Cheers!
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of glatner
This year was awesome.

Thanks again everybody who made it happen,

Gabe
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Now Im even sadder I missed it.

:(

Im so pumped about going next year!

Let me sum it up: The magic is the best IN THE WORLD. And, more importantly, the guys (and gals) are great. I made so many freinds who I can chill with without talking magic... thank g-d.

Also, the sun is hot, whe water is cool, they have several basketball courts (which are quite nice from a ballers perspective) as well as frisbee feilds, boating, a vollyball net and great food and cabins.

The event of the year.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Sorcerers Safari, Magic Camp (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL