The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Bill Board of Available Acts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
On two occasions recently I needed an act for a special occasion. I really had no idea where to post the call or question...as there were multiple possibilities for what type of act was needed. I posted to a specific thread but eventually had to leave the Café to find what was required. I'd rather keep it in the Café 'Family'.

It would help, IF there was a Billboard where acts could post their contact info...type of act...experience...geographic area of operation... and availability etc.

No reply function...just the biz card or something similar.

Thanks!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I fully agree.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
One advertises here at the Café now. They seem to allow performers to advertise their services here:

http://www.everymagician.com/

With a logo at the Café, they may be a paying advertisement and if so, an open and free forum offering the same service, would pose a conflict of interest.

Ah crud...what to do...
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Randy.

Fact is, I wasn't looking for a Magician per se...though that site seems a good resource idea. I was looking for other than magic...like Puppets or Vent and then Hypno etc. Sad thing is a really good act here on the Café missed the call because I forgot about them and that they were in the geographic area I needed them for!
I went and booked another act and then it dawned on me TOO LATE I could have asked an act right here on the Café first, soon as I saw their Avatar I remembered them.

Anyway...thanks for the reply...you too Slim.

Steve??????????????
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Bill Board of Available Acts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL