The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website insight wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Edith
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
131 Posts

Profile of Edith
First:

What image of YOU do you want to portray with this homepage? What are you selling?

Themes I have found so far:
small miracles, family entertainment, world class, we did some magic for other people (quotes at the beginning) and those people liked it, real magic of illusion, theater of wonder, we want to make your next event a magical hit.

These seem to be a lot of contrasts.

The overall visual message is not clear. What is your style?

Did you ever think why you are using a specific font at your page?

I think especially the combination of the top part with the rather modern or newspaper-style looking yellow writing, with the font in the menu which is just some older southern American style writing (as it looks to me, it is just my impression),
with the basic Times New Roman font as for most of the reading (I think it is a good choice in general) and in the Shows section the graphics (which I like a lot) are not consistent in themselves.

I have noticed the page titles, at least your kid has a name now... Smile

Edith
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Hey everyone,

Thanks to all for the help putting this stuff together. I feel pretty good about the pages and am in the process of promoting them on search engines.

If you would like to check out the final versions, please click on the links in my signature.

Thanks,
Richard
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Cool...Especially the Birthday Party one!
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website insight wanted (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL