The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Dish Network Commercial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
I recently did some work for a TV commercial running on Dish Network for Club Dish. It is only a close-up of my hands doing some sleight of hand with their Club Dish card and some $50 bills but I thought that I would see if anyone had seen it. I am having the video posted on my site but it is not on their yet.

But if you have Dish Network let me know if you see it running. The commercial opens with by me making a Club Dish card appear and then vanish. Then the announcer goes into telling customers to refer their friends in order to earn $50. If this sounds familiar please let me know.

Thanks,

Keir
RMoreland
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
181 Posts

Profile of RMoreland
Hey Keir,

Your commercial played last week at a restaurant that I was in.

I remember thinking "I wonder whose hands those are". Everything looked great. Please tell more about the gig. How did you get the booking? How was the experience? Did you direct the commercial?

Hope I am not being too inquisitive, but I thought this was a great peace of work and would love to hear your story on it.

Thanks and Great Job,

Robert Moreland
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Thanks for letting me know that you got to see it Robert. Did it play there in Savannah?

I did not direct the commercial, just did the moves and sleights that they requested. Overall the experience was great untill it came time for them to pay me. Getting the check for the gig as well as a copy of the commercial that they promised was not easy but I did eventually get them both.

Dish Network is headquartered here in Denver and they just stumbled into my website and called me. Turned out that the woman doing the "auditioning" so to speak lived right up the street from me, so we met for coffee and filmed the next week.

If anyone else has seen it please let me know,

Keir
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Dish Network Commercial (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL