The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Professional Playing Card Printer Required (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Cliff....I'm not sure what to say about the colors. I don't have access to a color laser printer, so I can't experiment there I'm afraid. I have tried sticking a color paper copy directly onto a blank face card, but you can tell the difference in texture, close up. It would work for a stage or parlor performance, but not close up.

I just wanted to plant the idea. Maybe someone else will have a solution now we have a method.
Mark Jackson
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Mark Jackson
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2006, GarySumpter wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking to source someone that can print playing cards on bicycle stock. Must be able to produce detailed imagery (not quite photographic, but will require a much great level of service than screen printing or similar)

Will have several requirement in the near future for numbers of 500-1000 minimum. (Packet effects and more)

If you can help or know someone that can, please get in touch - gary@garywsumpter.co.uk

Many Thanks

Gary

Try http://www.tmcards.com/
Its help to print playing cards with unique playing cards design and offer high-quality playing cards material for each deck of cards. I use playing cards offer by TMCARDS and they offer the lowest cost as compared to another manufacturer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Professional Playing Card Printer Required (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL