The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Oil and Water- Ray Kosby (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

K_B_G
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of K_B_G
Hi Guys.

I had Rays DVD, Really enjoyed his work. Especially the Oil and Water as it was in the realm of possibility. Practised the Ambitious Riser but I'm still not happy with it and finally laughed it off as unnecessary. I recently wanted to re learn the Oil and Water but my DVD is damaged and no longer plays. Could some one PM the general outline of the routine as I only remember the general method but forgot some sequences and how to get into it. I know there are various doubles that need to be executed in a row and a kick out palm for the last phase but can't remember the ordering. Any help in jogging my memory?
Chris SD
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Chris SD
I'm not sure how much of this post is legit, so hopefully a description of the phases will jog your memory.

phase 1: You hand your spectators the black cards, and hold on to the red card. After taking one of theirs into your free hand, and one of yours, alternating until you both run out of cards, they're strangely seperated into red and black.

Phase 2: You repeat the above procedure, only they really are mixed. After a (in my opinion lengthy) process of flipping cards over, you end up with a display of 4 face up red cards together, and when you turn the spread over, 4 face up black cards. You close up the spread.

Phase 3: After closing the spread, you "squeeze" the packet, causing the oil and water to instantly remix.
K_B_G
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of K_B_G
Ya that's it, thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Oil and Water- Ray Kosby (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL