The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professor's Nightmare rope lengths » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the sean
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
79 Posts

Profile of the sean
Ok, so here is the deal:

I don't want the secret on how to do this effect because, like most people in the section, I have mastered it a long time ago, but I recently lost my professor's nightmare ropes Smile I bought with the set. I was hoping someone in the forum might be kind enough to simply measure their ropes and let me know the exact length of the three ropes. I just don't see the point in buying another $15.00 set when I can spend two bucks on new (and better) ropes.
Someone help me out please.
Smile
ralphdean
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Ca
300 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
Daryl, in his Expert Rope video, vol 8, says to hold out your arms like airplane wings and that is the length of the long rope.

Spread the fingers of one hand apart and make the short rope a bit longer than the distance from the thumb tip to the little finger tip.

The middle rope you can work out from there.

This is a great video, if you do not have it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professor's Nightmare rope lengths » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL