The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Sound System for Street Performer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Linett
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Jason Linett
Alright pros, I need your advice. For any street performers out there now, what sound system are you currently using? I'm looking for vocal amplication and something to plug my music system into. I currently own a Virtual Soundman unit, and I'm looking for something that I can plug my f/x and and a microphone into.

I have lots of theatrical and professional sound contacts, and if I end up buying something one of them refers me to, I'll be sure to pass on my results.

Thanks everyone,
Jason Linett
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1634 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Mini Vox with the wireless headset.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I think you want to look at 'The Side Walk Shuffle' a few interest areas above (not sure the proper term). That area is where street magicians (as in performers) tend to be while this section is for the David Blaine 'street magic' types. It is nice they seperate the two as they are not the same.
TheGiz
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of TheGiz
As Chris Capehart says, "If they don't have a money can out, they're not a street performer." That's what separates the men from the boys. Make the money pitch and find out if your a busker or just doing tricks for fun and happen to be out on the street.
http://blackbeltmagician.com

"And it's a good thing I only use my power for good!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Sound System for Street Performer? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL