The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Marc Oberon any named card in wallet? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Haha. Nothing but secrets.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I'm looking for the original bang on dvd. I've got 2.0. Please PM me.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anybody?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2017, Steven Conner wrote:
I'm looking for the original bang on dvd. I've got 2.0. Please PM me.

Best

Steve

Are there different handling on the original dvd
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I believe there are 6 routines on the dvd.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2017, Steven Conner wrote:
I believe there are 6 routines on the dvd.

I would also be interested in the dvd if anybody has it.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
For all those complaining about the playing cards, I will tell you a little secret.

There are left handed people in this world, and they spread and fan their decks from right to left.

So instead of looking for four corner index playing cards, why not search for LEFT HANDED Playing Cards?

They have been around for about 30 years, and United States Playing Card Company aka USPCC.

Here is an example: https://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Lefty-Dec......030B6W7Q

https://www.martinka.com/lefty-deck-red-......ds-trick

https://www.martinka.com/lefty-deck-blue......ds-trick

I know USPCC manufactured these decks years ago, this may be remaining supplies, and not readily available. I suggest if you want them for now and in the future, you stock up, and by several decks.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Marc Oberon any named card in wallet? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL