The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's " Blow that Diamond Away." :P (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
Well, I'm back into making more effects again Smile This one will be better than the rest, and very nice presentation to it Smile

Effect: You show the spectator the 4 of diamonds, and drop it face down on the table. You take the rest of the deck and drop it on the face down card face up. You ask the spectator what was the card that I dropped face down? They say the 4 of diamonds. You pick up the deck and the face down card and snap (flick) the face down card and say " Well, you were right, but I'm just going to make it the 5 of diamonds.." You flip it over and it's the 5 of diamonds. You put it on top of the deck. You say " Now give me your finger." They take their finger and rub the side of the card and "grab" the diamond on the middle of the card. They hold the diamond in the middle of the air ( remember this is pretend, not real). You blow the diamond away, and flip the top card over and it's the 4 of diamonds. It doesn't end there though, it gets even better Smile The diamond is on there shirt for real. You can actually touch and remove the diamond Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's " Blow that Diamond Away." :P (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL