The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Funday in NJ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Sorry about the cost Michael , I was just going off your post.

The cost for all this? Until October 1, we have a special price of $250. After October first, the price goes up to $300. Seats are limited, and with this year's lineup, this Seminar is sure to book up FAST. For payment information, please send an e mail to coinchampions@aol.com . Watch our website for any further information. We look forward to having you with us this Fall!!

Than this is even better, wow
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Yeah, we have had some trouble with our webmaster, and he didn't put a paypal button on our website. So, we decided to keep the fee at $250, and our webmaster STILL hasn't changed it on our site! Didn't mean to take this thread off the path, but with the Seminar happening in the next few days, and with seats available, there is still time to register. After this weekend, sounds like there are a lot of other great events in the area, and I hope area magicians take advantage of these days that all promise to be a lot of fun! Al,you live 10 min from Marc's? You gotta come! It's never too late to learn good coin magic! Some things will be pretty easy, and very commercial, and I bet you can not only do them, but you will add them to your repetoire! the other stuff will take time, but you will get at the least some new moves, and ideas. And coins are the one item you can always borrow at a moments notice, so learning a few would be valuable to any magician. Call Marc or e mail me if you have any questions. And if you can't make it, well, Daryl does a pretty good three fly, and everything he does is highly entertaining, commercial, and fun to watch even if you never perform it. A lot of good choices here in the next month!!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Funday in NJ (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL