The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Waterbury, CT S.A.M. 29 Auction- March 24th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
That's right folks. There is an SAM assembly in Middle Connecticut (I'm sure you were deeply concerned) and in March, we're having our Bi-Annual Auction. So, if you're interested in visiting us, buying or selling at the auction, or you're just really bored, visit our site http://www.SAM29.com (I know their iffy about posting websites here but hopefully, because its a link to an assembly site, they'll allow it). Its got our current and past newsletters and auction rules and things like that.

The General info I'll post below:

What: Society of American Magicians Harry Houdini Assembly #29 Bi-Annual Auction

Where: Salem Lutheran Church, 14 Salem St. Naugatuck, CT 06770

When: Monday, March 24th, 2008 at 7:30pm (show up a bit early, however)

Guest Fee is a whopping $2... yeah, I know... we're magicians but hey, borrow it from someone you know.

-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Secretary of S.A.M. #29
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Waterbury, CT S.A.M. 29 Auction- March 24th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL