The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Teleport Envelope vs Professional Teleport Envelope (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
The domain "midwest-analog.com" is no longer associated with Thomas Henry. Further, Mr. Henry became frustrated (in 2004) with the number of illegally copied versions of his CD-ROM that were circulating among magical hobbyists (despite the fact that he intentionally priced it very low to discourage such behaviour); as a consequence, he withdrew it from the market. Too bad, as it's an excellent resource, with a lot of work having gone into its creation. Those who are lucky enough to have it, however, should respect the wishes of its creator, and not make illegal copies for their friends.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
What Doug said.I have it, a legal copy purchased from Mr Henry a few years back.
It's a shame that such a decline in society that just because someone can copy and give something away they lack the character to realize that doesn't give them the right.
KPPfeiffer
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of KPPfeiffer
Doug, thank you for the update. I totally agree with your opinion! When I read about it (in Linking Ring I suppose), I immediately bought it. Even with s+h to Germany, it was very inexpensive, because such a CD ROM is a treasure. Very sad and discouraging to hear, that its off the market due to copying.
Lukasz P
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Lukasz P
Exist any video instruction how to construct Teleport Envelope nowadays?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
As far as I know no; I am not sure about the two videos Ted made with L&L long time ago. But you find all in Ted Lesley's book "Paramiracles". The description is excellent. I have done some work on it and came up some time ago with a (let's call it like that) variation of the Teleport Envelop. It is far easier to construct, uses ordinary envelops (no pay envelops), but got the same function and effect. It is totally hands off, a spectator seals the envelop after putting himself something in it and reopens it again at the same side where he was sealing it. Nothing suspicious to find, but the object is switched.

I gave it a brief preview in my lecture during the Virtual Mentalism Convention. I might do a workshop about it with many applications. Look out for what Luca Volpe will put out within the next few weeks. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1357 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Hi Lukasz,

I have the original Informatico Principle release, gosh that goes back almost 20 years. I haven't looked at it in years, but I can check to see how the instructions compare to the description in Paramiracles (or even his videos if I can find and play them). I forget if one is "pro" and one is "regular".

Jan's sounds exciting, though! Sorry I missed the virtual convention.
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
Jan,

This is very exciting news. I look forward to it.
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Teleport Envelope vs Professional Teleport Envelope (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL