The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » David Kaye "Silly Billy" Kods Show FUNdementals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We are working on a "new" segment called "Kids Show FUNdementals" that of course like every reel magic segment will be a work in progress but I think will have real value for the guys who do the kids shows and of course as we progress through this segment over the next year or 2 it will continue to grow as we shape it like we shaped garretts section or jon armstrongs section which I beleive to have great value for the viewer...should be in the next issue...

did I tell you guys david williamson is on the cover?

koz
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
You did not. That is great news koz.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Koz:

I really like the debut of Kids Show FUNdamentals. This, along with the Move Monkeys segments, on top of the other great content, offers something for everyone. I'm glad I subscribed.

Thanks
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm glad you did too! but theres more coming soon!

koz
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I really enjoyed Silly Billy's comments on the change bag. Keep this column going.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » David Kaye "Silly Billy" Kods Show FUNdementals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL