The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Miniature Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
In my book " Card Tricks Off THe Beaten Path , by Tannen's I offer alternating productio of poker and then mini cards from back palm position'; and my own flash production of jumbo card fan at fingertips.

Ron Dayton aka
KOTAH
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I like to use miniture cards that just drop from my sleeve.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Matthew J Dowen has a neat little effect (No pun intended) on his party animal DVD set. A spectators selected card visualy shrinks in mid-air when thrown off the top of a regular sized deck. I can personaly verify that jaws drop for this one.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Yeah me too, very good effect, and lots of possabilities with the method.
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Here's another resource:

"Hen" Fetsch put out a manuscript in the early 1940's devoted exclusively to effects with miniature playing cards.

Julie
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Has anyone used decks even smaller than the miniature sizes? Don't they look even cuter? But on the other hand would it be easier to handle them?
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
James,

Where would you get a smaller deck? I have not been able to find any. Sounds really interesting though.

Thanks,
Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
I've got an effect (SARDEEN Window) where you shrink the card using erdnase color change. It pretty cool and visual. I've also got one for the manipulators where you use the back palm to shrink a card... also pretty cool.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Miniature Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL