The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Jumbo Balloon Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Hello,

I'm interested in buying the Jumbo Balloon Wand. This trick is from http://www.wolfmagic.com. Is it a good trick? Please tell me more if you can.

Thanks a lot,
Markus
Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
I recently bought one and have practiced with it. It will be a killer stage effect as far as I can see. Very well made.
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
What an AWESOME prop! I have one of the first made, and you WILL USE THIS THING! The second production run is now going, according to Chance's (Chance Wolf, creative MASTER!) website.

Steve Thomas
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I have seen it performed recently. I would not classify it as a killer effect, but a very entertaining one, if routined correctly. It is also large and colorful. It would be an asset to many performers' acts.

Steven
Coram Deo
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
I tried to use the link above and it says that there is no such domain. I am wondering if it is just down at this time or if someone has a clue as to what is going on. I would like to check this item out. Thank you,
Michael
Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Harry the Clown
Markus
You will not be disappointed!!!
Very well made and it looks very good!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey guys,
I overlooked this thread... ooops! This has got to be my FAVORITE creation! My testimonials speak for themselves, and I can assure you a QUALITY prop. Stan Kramien just purchased one from me personally, and here are his words:

"We just unpacked the balloon trick. Erik read the directions, and guess what? It worked. Now that I have seen it up close, I am really impressed with your design and workmanship! AT LAST, A MAGIC BUILDER WITH CREATIVE IMAGINATION! THE THREE BALLOON TRICK IS A KILLER, IT'S IN MY SHOW."
Stan Kramien

Let me tell you, Stan pulls NO PUNCHES! If he likes it, he going to say so. Smile

Hope this helps in your decision, and thanks for your interest!

Here is the direct link to my website:
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/BalloonWand.htm

Thanks again,
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Jumbo Balloon Wand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL