The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo on tour...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys, I'm going to tour the northwest in late November and into December.....i would love to come to your club.....Please contact me or John Luka... johnlukamagic@gmail.com
if you would like me to come.....

I want all you guys who have come out and watched me work to know how grateful and humbled I am by all of this and how much I truly appreciate all of you. Its been a blast to meet you adn I hope to see all of you again
thanks so much

koz
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
Kozmo's lecture is freakin awesome! Everyone, try your hardest to get him. You won't be disappointed, and I'm willing to bet my life on that one. Smile
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hahah, yea that wsa freakin' awesome Koz! Definetly the BEST lecture I have ever been to! You will learn pretty much everything you need to learn about entertainment at Kozmo's lecture. It's sooooo well written and presented in a way that guarentees you to get big tips (I said TIPS) in the end Smile
noland
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of noland
Kozmo will be giving his street magic lecture at SAM's Larry West Assembly 23 at the National Press Club, in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, June 17, 2009, starting at 8:00 p.m. If you live in the greater Washington area, you won't want to miss this--it's open to all magicians! There's a $15 charge at the door for non-Assembly 23 members.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Saw the lecture in KC and it was a good one. I liked the stories of what all has happened doing the shows. REally enjoyed the touching story of performing in China too.
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Kozmo was very well received in Houston with over 25 people in attendance. All said it was great and nearly bought out everything he had to sell. His advice, tips and stories from the street kept everyone enthralled. A very nice guy and a lecture I would definitely recommend.

After the lecture, attendees took a survey and here are the results (on scales of one to ten):

There was a wide range of tricks explained (little 1 to a lot 10): 8

The effects were easy (easy 1 to difficult 10): 5

The lecturer’s explanations were (incomplete 1 to thorough 10): 9

The psychology behind the tricks was (not explained 1 to completely understood 10): 9

There was too much theory (none 1 to too much 10): 5

The lecturer had a lot to sell (too little 1 to too much 10): 7

The price of the lecture notes and other items was reasonably priced (not at all 1 to very reasonable 10): 8

The lecturer had a point/theme (rambled 1 to “on point” 10): 9

The lecturer made me think about the way I do magic (no 1 to quite a bit 10): 8

The effects were commercial (none 1 to everything 10): 10

I learned new effects that I will use (none 1 to many 10): 6

I would recommend this lecturer to other groups (no 1 to definitely yes 10): 9

(Group profile question) How many years have you been active in magic: average 10 years

(Group profile question) How many lectures have you attended: each averaged over a dozen

------------
So you can see that on a scale of one to ten, our group placed this one very high in almost every category. I hope this helps you decide to see Kozmo when he comes through your area.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo on tour...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL