The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Ever-Filling Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decibel33
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Decibel33
Take a look. Please let me know what you think. Sorry for the poor video quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhXNliCU8I
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
The idea at the end its not bad! I don't like the trick ( NOT YOUR PERFORMANCE) but I need to recognize your finish is a nice idea!
Best wishes,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
That reminds me, I need to pick up a quart of milk on the way home. Not bad performance. Though I felt the ditch was a bit obvious.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Decibel33
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Decibel33
Yeah, I felt that way, too (about the ditch). I'm going to perform this for children. I'm sure they would still find it fun to watch, but would lay people (adults) think, "hey, something funny is going on here"?

I will continue to improve on this. How can I make the ditch look better without flashing the cup? Oh, and thanks for the critiques.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
You could try to use a Black art well for the ditch..... However for the kids, you might get away with the ditch you are using. overall I thought it was a good trick. Have you thought about using an assistant? Bring a child on stage and hand them a drinking straw and let them suck on the straw as the milk visably vanishes. Just food for thought
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Decibel33
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Decibel33
I've thought about revamping the entire routine and doing away with the music. The routine will then turn into a comedy routine, making the ditch at the end a 'little' better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Ever-Filling Glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL