The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Instructions for creating your own elastic thread loops (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
leantransform
View Profile
New user
Stuart, FL
4 Posts

Profile of leantransform
This helped me a lot, trying to "just tie" an overhand loop leaves a lot to imagination, I was using too short a piece and it kept slipping. I am very Thankful to Guy on this Thanksgiving Day, maybe I can perform Kundalini tonight. Kundalini thread is the yellow tint "spandex" thread.
Roger Chen
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I also wanted to add that this is a great thread. The initial handling that guy showed is by far the best method I've seen to have a strong knot. It seemed like all of the other methods seemed to slip real easy. I prefer to use tape while making this as the wax I have clings very easy to other parts of the loop.
Ch. Ahsan
View Profile
New user
Pakistan
19 Posts

Profile of Ch. Ahsan
Hi every1, I want to buy IET for making loops and I am looking for cheap thread which is quit "invisible" and allow to move pen, perform haunted deck 1.6/4 and simple stuff. Please help me. what do you think about it? http://www.ellusionist.com/invisible-ela......0ft.html
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
The image for tying a loop in the original post no longer loads and appears to have been lost.

Is that just me? Does any else have the picture from the original post?
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
lebb
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of lebb
I do not see the image as well
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
313 Posts

Profile of GS121002
It appears that the problem is that the image hosting web site, Stage Two Magic, is no longer up.

http://www.stagetwomagic.com/loopknots.jpg
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
jmsilhy
View Profile
New user
Mex
68 Posts

Profile of jmsilhy
Hi guys, I'm reviving this post because I'm in need of some loops to keep my children entertained during this crazy pandemic. Anybody has the original drawings for this? Or another source to remind me of the method? Thanks!
mindfreak2.0
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of mindfreak2.0
I too am looking for the original picture from this thread. If some one could post it or private message me, it would be greatly appreciated!
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
Same here Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Instructions for creating your own elastic thread loops (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL