The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New Member of SAM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leinadnallareyem
View Profile
New user
Glendora, CA
35 Posts

Profile of leinadnallareyem
I just joined SAM. I am a native of the greater Los Angeles area. I understand their is a chapter in Alhambra CA. If anyone is attending the meetings I would like to meet you at my first meeting. Nothing like being the new be. I will also post on the SAM site.
Leinad
Leinad
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Leinad, WELCOME to the Oldest and BEST Magic Organization in the World. I hope that you get the most out of the S.A.M. as their are many great benefits. Please check out our organization on the web and also sign up for SamTalk where you can post Questions, Comments, or ask for help from our fellow members. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post it here and someone will get back with you. And if I do not have an answer then I will seek it out and get back in contact with you. Again, welcome to the Society of American Magicians.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
I agree with Rodney! Welcome. Ed Thomas is a Past National President, Assembly Secretary and a very good friend. He would love to talk to you and greet you - give him a call or drop an email to him. He can also let you know if there is a theme to the meeting.

Meetings: 3rd Monday, 8:00 p.m., St. Thomas More Parish Hall, 2510 S. Fremont Ave., Alhambra, CA; President: Doug Slater (562) 633-8405 Douglas_Slater@sbcglobal.net; First Vice President: Bill Yamane (310) 719-2364; Secretary Ed Thomas (213) 382-8504 magicmred@earthlink.net - http://www.samassembly22.com

Mark Weidhaas
SAM President-elect
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Wow Daniel spelled backwards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New Member of SAM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL