The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Diamond's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
I’ve been to a lot of different magic shops in my short time as a magician (7 or so years). About a year or two ago a good friend took me over to Diamond’s magic in Peabody Mass and I’ve been heading there even since.

I can honestly say out of all the shops Eddie, the owner, has the best show room around. I’ve been in some that look like closets, apartments, dilapidated buildings but this was something else. You walk into the door and instantly you notice his entire inventory is only steps away, nothing is hidden from you. You see 8000 DVD’s, books, props, cards, silks, balloons… basically anything you can think of… a REAL magic trick would be something Eddie doesn’t have in there. It’s all nicely laid out, organized and aesthetically pleasing.

Next you have Eddie. I think I saw somewhere on the forums that he’s every magician’s friend and it’s true. He’s a really nice guy and if he understands the product he’s not afraid to rip one open and walk you through it. Just today I was in there with a friend looking for something to add to an upcoming kids show. He made sure I walked out happy and with something I can use… not collect dust; great customer service.

They also run a lot of lectures through the shop and I’ve never been disappointed. All the lectures they bring in are well presented and with a great turn out. Michael Ammar, Jeff McBride, Yedid, Andrew Mayne and a whole lot more have been by in just recent months.

There’s usually some other magician’s in the shop looking for things here and there and everyone has always been nice. I truly enjoy being there and have made some great friends from visiting the shop. It's a fantastic atmosphere.

Look for me when you’re there or let me know you’re heading over!
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
cvwtzhaar
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of cvwtzhaar
Diamond's is the best magic shop I have ever been in. It's a Fun place to hang around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Diamond's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL