The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Van Dokkum mini baseballs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Just heard from Auke van Dokkum that he decided to sell his mini baseballs thru his website: http://www.cupsandballs.nl

I've been using his baseballs since the early beginnings and I simply don't want anything else. They are very expensive since he personally makes them (no craftsman/woman could offer him the high standards he demands for these balls). Put them next to any other comparable product and you see the difference.

Anyone who has handled Van Dokkums cups knows he only goes for the best!
The same with these balls...
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
I just got back from FISM, and saw van Dokkum's balls up close and personal. I compared them to other balls that were available and these balls have two big advantages:
(1) Complete customisation. Auke will make up any size and color combination that you want.
(2) Absolute quality. His balls are easily the best.

Now the downsides:
(1) Price. If you have to ask how much they are, you probably can't afford them. Smile

Yes, they are expensive, but if you paid more than $70 for a cup, you have to buy one of these balls.

Bye for now

Harold
Harold Cataquet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Van Dokkum mini baseballs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL