The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Posting Project Pic's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
How do I post several project photos in one post without photobucket or the like.

Can I copy - paste the photo's on to this message block? I have adjusted the size to the 500 x 300 limits.

Thanks

MuleePete
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe you need to have a photo editing program, that allows you to combine more then one photo in your design. Then save as a whole document at the required resolutions listed below. Not easy for a novice.

Or you could try using the stitch program in Windows Vista or 7, if you have XP download the 'Windows Live' set of programs, it has a stitch program in it as well. This is to make a panarama type of picture. It will work with not related photos as well.

If your pics are printed you can scan the whole lot at the proper resolution to download.

If you have Mac, you are on your own, but I think they have a similar program as well.

I tried to cut and paste, but the Café is uses HTML language and you have to know the code to insert such things. I tried to learn HTML but kept falling asleep.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Ways to add photos...

1) You can use the attachment feature, shown near the bottom of this page, just below where you type to post a reply. Click the browse button and you can then locate the photo on your hard drive. It must match the requirements, as stated (size, file extensions, etc.). Open that file and it should appear in the attachment field, and will post as a link to the photo when you submit your post. I'm not sure how many photos you can attach in a single post.

2) You can upload the photos to a server that you can link to, such as Photobucket.

3) You can upload photos to your own server (your own website, if you have one), and then either link to it in your post, in the form of a hyperlink (just type in the full URL for the photo), or to have the photo actually show in your post, use the image tags surrounding that url.

Click the BBcode link at the bottom of this page and scroll to the section on adding images to see the proper tags.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I load my photos to Photobucket.com then I use the tips for adding images found on this page to my post.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/faq.php#attach

Dan
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
Thanks for all the info, but I'm just not able to gell it altogether to make it work. Will ust have to do it one at a time.

MuleePete
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Your work is unique and well done! Kudos!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Posting Project Pic's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL