The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mind F/X and digital downloads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Hi guys! I was looking over at Andrew Maynes web site http://www.weirdthings.com and saw his book Mind F/X is now a digital download for only $5. It has a spitball catch, a blindfold drive, a license plate prediction and loads of other effects. I am quite excited about it! Also on http://www.weirdthings.com is video of a man performing Bi-section on Japanese television if anyone wondered how it looks.

While on the subject of digital downloads with Andrews Mind F/X book, let me talk about piracy of such things. I just wanted to say don't allow piracy to occur. Piracy causes low prices to be heightened and simply destroys the preservation of some of the magical arts. The less of this we have the lower prices are and the better kept secrets are in magic.

I know Steve Fearson also deals in digital downloads in a big way I was wondering how does he do with it and does he have a problem with piracy?

Also what else can we do to ensure piracy doesn't occur with DD aside from the obvious?

Thanks and take care,
Kyle
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
Thanks for the update Kyle, I'll check it out.
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Glad I could help Smile
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
I just tried the download and couldn't get access. I tried the note as is suggested. Waiting.
fib
jsheas
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of jsheas
The only way to stop piracy is to never release any of your effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mind F/X and digital downloads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL