The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Gimicked Rings list catalouge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
I started a thread in the secret sessions but noticed this much better part of the site for this:
I want to get an expensive gimmicked ring to wear as wedding band (about to get married). I want to know all the options. If you know of high end or even cheap ring types please post.
Here is what I know of so far:
Himber rings,
PK rings
wingz
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of wingz
Not sure why you want an gimmicked ring as wedding band since most of these magic rings are props and are not build for daily use.

Since you asked, here are some items that can add to your list:

* Ghostly Linking Finger Rings by Joe Porper (an expensive version of Hiber ring??)
* CSI - (some people said it contains toxic)
* Elohim Ring (similar to PK ring)
* Optical Illusion Ring
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
There is Joe Porper's Wedding Band Ellis Ring here: http://www.porperoriginals.com/misc_porperring.htm

Jim
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Actually the ultimate ring would be a daily wear silver or gold ring made with a magnet in half the ring so one ring could be a Himber, a PK ring and an ellis ring all made well enough that it could withstand daily wear. I can't tell you how many times people ask me to do something and I do an ellis ring from the ring I am wearing all the time from Proper. The issue is the ring does not hold a plate longer than a week so I am cnstantly temp plating it with the excellent Medallion Liquid Silver. Beautiful finish for a few days but it wears off . . . Worth it. You can get the polish which actually is silver in a liquid that you rub on to silver metal on Amazon or the full product with protector at the company site. Search Medallion Silver Polish and be amazed!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Gimicked Rings list catalouge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL