The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Revolver Greg Wilson (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deadsets
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Deadsets
Couldn't find any posts on this but thought I'd give a quick review if anyone is interested. Currently comes free with 2 purchases from Vanishing Inc. otherwise $10.00.

I haven't reviewed before so if I don't cover something I should then let me know, or if I say something I shouldn't, same goes.

http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/

A five phase inversion plot, done standing all in the hands and given a 3/5 rating. Criticism is mainly that one slieght is rushed and not taught properly but you can still pick it up if you give it a rewind.

I just love the routine and being of medium skill had know trouble nailing the effect within a few hrs of seeing the methods. Believe it or not this is the first I have seen of Greg and he was just brilliant at making all the moves right under your nose without you even suspecting it. This off beat presention was a delieght to learn and understand as most every slieght is done whilst the spectator is busy wonderin how you just did that and before they know it 'bam' you just did it again, only better.

I think most of you guys will know the slieghts requied to do the effetcs, 2 where new to me but both fun and easy to do.

Greg is at the top of the Christmas list.

Sorry if there is poor gramar or spelling my laptop is very laggy ATM.

Cheers
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I agree, this is a pretty neat walk around trick
skullfoot13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of skullfoot13
I just bought this. Yes, it is amazing. However,the 2nd phase[the W.S move] is a bit confusing, only in the way that,I can't figure out, how to get the bottom card, of left hand packet out?
I wish Greg would have ,described the left hand motion a bit clearer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Revolver Greg Wilson (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL