The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bullets After Dark vs Bullet Party (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Tan567 - I think I can speak for most magicians when I say 'damn - you are LUCKY!'. if you are yet to check out the Bannon-ator you are in for such a treat. so much of what John creates is gold. and even better - loads of it is EASY! just buy anything of his - you'll love it. Smile
Ximines
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
154 Posts

Profile of Ximines
Ozman - here here! Bannon's material is so commercial! For the most part it isn't 'knuckle-busting', which allows you to concentrate on the presentation and connection with the audience. And the construction of the effects is so clever and subtle! As a serious hobbyist (and fellow lawyer), I can relate so well to his material.
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
You pretty much can't go wrong purchasing anything Bannon has ever released. Regarding your original question, I think I prefer Bullets After Dark just slightly better than Bullet Party, but both are great. I posted a full review of Bullet Party on my blog if you're looking for more in-depth thoughts about the tricks that are included in the set: http://www.calebwilesmagic.com/?p=1526

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I tried posting this elsewhere, but didn't get any response, so I'm hoping someone who's following or reading this thread might know the answer and can help out.

John Bannon's Bullet Party video is available as a digital download from Penguin Magic here. The physical DVD comes with 13 cards, so if ordering a digital download of the video I'd need to use my own playing cards.

Are the 13 cards that come with the DVD regular playing cards or are some gaffed cards included? And if they are standard playing cards, which ones are they?
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
141 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2018, EndersGame wrote:
I tried posting this elsewhere, but didn't get any response, so I'm hoping someone who's following or reading this thread might know the answer and can help out.

John Bannon's Bullet Party video is available as a digital download from Penguin Magic here. The physical DVD comes with 13 cards, so if ordering a digital download of the video I'd need to use my own playing cards.

Are the 13 cards that come with the DVD regular playing cards or are some gaffed cards included? And if they are standard playing cards, which ones are they?

-----------------------------------------------
All are regular cards, get the download and you can easily put together you own unique cards!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bullets After Dark vs Bullet Party (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL