The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Le Paul Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
351 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
I'm looking for a Le Paul Card to envelope wallet. I've found two products available by Jerry Mentzer and Vernet. Has anyone got any experience of these, or knows of any other wallets available. I'm specifically looking for a wallet with the zippered compartment having a zip running round two sides (to make removal of the envelope easy).

I've seen some wallets that repute to be Le Paul types with just a centre zip. Trying to reload envelopes in a walkaround situation is almost impossible.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI David,
Yes most Le paul style wallets tend to be zipper round one side Kaps style loading. However Supreme did put out a le paul style wallet with the zip round two sides I have one but I use it on occassion (though not for table strolling to much reset for me I use my Kaps wallet for that) so I do not want to sell it but it is very likely that someone has one their not usinhg somewhere in the UK. If not why not get Roy roth to make you one? He has made wallets for me in the past and they did not work out very expensive particularly seeing some of the prices there charging for wallets now
Phillip
magicofmagic
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of magicofmagic
The very best wallet for your purpose is the Jennings Wallet. It is made from eell skin and it is a beautiful wallet. It functions superbly for loading a card into an envelope, it also looks very classy as a regular wallet for day to day use.

Michael Vincent
Michael Vincent
21st Century Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Le Paul Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL