The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New Mind Eraser Program (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Be careful if you start lying people down in public. There has been some media regarding this up in Maryland.

Also, liability issues with anything done on the street, especially if you are filming it.

Fads come and go, sooner or later something new will surface and get many on the bandwagon. Smile
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
Shows how skewed your view of me is. I have never hypnotised anyone 'in the street' for a start. It seems like a bloody ridiculous notion.

I am going to take Iain's advice and use this place as a library rather than get caught up in the politics that go along with this place. I would much rather meet up face to face with people. This ensures that there is eye contact and an actual connection can be made and genuine rapport established.

Thanks for the advice, I certainly will just keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully be able to meet up with others in REAL LIFE where things tend to be a bit more civil.

Good wishes to all of you...

Asher
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
@mindpro I know because the girl went and got her injection a few days after. I am also well aware that limiting beliefs can be cured sans hypnosis but it certainly makes it easier (a lot easier)

All the best to you all for 2012

Ps although my original post was written under the influence of alcohol, I believe my point about us all being tarred with the same brush still stands.

Sending love to you all...
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well that clears it up.

I made no assumptions except to tell you that respect is earned not demanded. That point is true of all young people whether they be performers or not.

No biggie. I wish you the best, and I hope your passion results in success!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Wow this topic quickly spun out of control...well back on topic Smile So I just trained at the latest HTG training aimed at stage hypnosis training and bussiness, it was great and Joe talked briefly about this program. He has some nice ideas on the way, trust me Joe is not your standard performer, I honestly believe this guy can do nearly anything at this point lol. Hope you all check out his work and had a great New Year!

-Jake
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
The Mind Eraser site is awesome. Great teaching.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Quote:
On 2012-01-06 19:34, magician 336 wrote:
Wow this topic quickly spun out of control...well back on topic Smile So I just trained at the latest HTG training aimed at stage hypnosis training and bussiness, it was great and Joe talked briefly about this program. He has some nice ideas on the way, trust me Joe is not your standard performer, I honestly believe this guy can do nearly anything at this point lol. Hope you all check out his work and had a great New Year!

-Jake

Agreed. Joe Brogie is a very busy stage hypnotist and has many other talents too. Mind Eraser is an effective impromptu amnesia routine and he has taken it much further since it was released, mixing it up with some strong mentalism entirely suitable for stage.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
daxi
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of daxi
How origional is this? As it sounds like a trick that many hypnotists have been using for years. I know in the 90's I was taught a very old, non induction method of dealing with people who knew they were incapable of being hypnotised or knew hypnosis was rubbish. This was designed for use in a public enviroment & it involved using thier certainty to show to everyone else how wrong they were. The normal routine involved making them forget get a number, thier name or better still changing one word for another for the the next hour.... Changing the word Yes for Trousers or similar was my favourite.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2012-01-08 14:12, daxi wrote:
...I was taught a very old, non induction method of dealing with people who knew they were incapable of being hypnotised or knew hypnosis was rubbish.

The people you speak of KNOW these things to be true or BELIEVE them to be true?
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
The only thing that I KNOW is that I KNOW nothing. Smile
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2012-01-06 19:34, magician 336 wrote:

-Jake

hey jake,
When mind eraser came out I purchased it straight away and was kinda disappointed that it was a audio tutorial not a dvd.i had practised and practised and could never get it to work, now joe has a video tutorial of mind eraser and is charging $15 for it.
Imho I think that's a ripoff!

Kieran
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey Kieran, well I will agree to disagree on that because lecturing and audio teaching is my perfered way to learn and I think it was also long long ago when I think they had to charge that much to start the business, but I understand coming from a customer standpoint. Having met Joe in Vegas along with Jay Noblezada, Matt Hale and Amir Karkouti, they are a solid group of good people and though I am struggling right now finacially and can't afford the program at the moment (yes, at the moment it is that bad unfortunately) I have been hearing about some great stuff going on the site and trust me when I say Joe is a very very inventive guy. As soon as I am in better financial shape I will be getting my membership back, but once again I look forward to what comes next!

-Jake
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Kieran,

I appreciate how you feel given that you did not get Mind Eraser to work. You need a success or two to get the feel for it. When you do I hope you will rethink your position on the value of the original and the all new video. Joe has had a couple of years squeezing the juice from Mind Eraser and I have been lucky enough to witness a few killer applications. At fifteen dollars it is a giveaway.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Ya All I need is mind eraser to work even just once and I will be happy! I have spoken to jay about it and he said if I make a video of me performing it and send it to him he will tell me where I'm going wrong and give me some tips which is sound of jay Smile

Kieran
ibraa
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
51 Posts

Profile of ibraa
I got this one, although it's strange as it's an audio tutorial, it does come with a booklet.
I think it's an interesting lecture, which can improve one's hypnosis skills.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New Mind Eraser Program (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL