The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Las Vegas Convention News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Registration fees for the Las Vegas Convention (July 23-26) will go up Feb 1st. Now is the time to reserve and save money. Remember you get tickets for the David Copperfield and Mac King shows as part of the package. See
http://www.magicsam.com for details and the complete line up of stars.
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
Chen Kai
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Chen Kai
How can we belong, to S.A.M as a group to S.A.M. :We are ; Circulo de Magos Mexicanos; we were members some years ago as #172 ,from S.A.M ;
can you send info. to: magochenkai@hotmail.com ?.
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Hola amigo, ¿cómo estás? Estoy trabajando en el sur de Florida en este momento por lo que estoy pidiendo a la SAM Administrador Nacional que le envíe la información para reiniciar el montaje. Espero verte en Las Vegas. Lo siento por mi mal español ... He estado trabajando en ello últimamente. Esperemos que voy a mejorar.
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Saludos Chenkai, me sorprende ver tu peticion aqui ya que hemos estados en Mexico varias veces y nunca me habias pedido el re-activar la asamblea 172. Tonny Guerrero es el representante (deputy) de la S.A.M. en Mexico y el tambien te puede ayudar. Tampoco me lo mencionastes en Guatemala o en ningun momento en que nos hemos visto, que pena, ya estuviese esto encaminado.

Hoy mismo llamare a Dal Sanders y lo pondre al tanto de la magia en Mexico.

Maria Ibanez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Las Vegas Convention News (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL