The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Gospel of the Svengali - Available Again! (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Hi Barrett_James... I’ve been after this DVD for ages so I went ahead and ordered it. The PayPal account it’s attached to appears to be a Pizza restaurant, which seems a bit weird but I can always request a refund if the DVD doesn’t come. I’ll let you know either way.
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Hi Barrett_James, the DVD arrived today. That might sound like a long delay, but bear in mind I ordered it between Xmas and New Year and also it has had to come all the way across the Atlantic to my little corner of Merrie Olde England...

Also the chap who has the rights to the DVD (Sam Durocher) was good enough to email me soon after my purchase and advise me when he would be mailing the package, so I was very happy with the service received.

I really enjoyed watching the DVD, S David Walker was a real pro and one of the original Sven pitchmen (he learnt it from the guy who actually came up with the idea of pitching Svens to muggles). His gentle warmth and kind attitude really comes through whilst watching his pitch, and I'm saddened that I never got to meet him. His version of the pitch itself is a little long, I personally prefer shorter versions such as Don Driver's, Mark Lewis', Andy Nyman's Jonathan Royle's, but it's still very educational. There's even more value in the PDF that comes with it... Personally, I think the PDF itself is worth the money, even without the DVD as it goes into detail of the psychology and all the little details to help you sell more.

So, it's definitely worth it, and I can recommend Sam's customer service!

I've added it to my collection of pitch products: Don's Building a Tip and Svengali Pitch DVDs, Mark Lewis's The Long and the Short of It, Andy Nyman's Pitch from Get Nyman, and Jonathan Royle's The Art of the Perfect Pitch.

If anyone has a copy of Don's 'Jam Auction' please let me know, I'd love a copy of that. Also if anyone knows of any other pitch material, please also let me know. It fascinates me and I'm keen to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Gospel of the Svengali - Available Again! (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL