The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Glass Magic Wand...have no idea what it does (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Hello All

Here is a mystery that needs solving

It an 11.5 inch long magic wand with a glass center and nickel plated tips. If one pulls one of the tips it reveals that the wand is made of two nesting glass tubes. The inner tube is fixed to one of the hollow tips by means of a screw and the outer tube has a tip glued to the end of it – this tip has a removable cap. The space in between the nesting glass tubes is no more than a sixteenth of an inch.

I am really stumped and have no idea what it is although it looks like a dealer item and someone went to a lot of expense and trouble making it. It is very nicely done.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Scott
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
And another image of it separated

Click here to view attached image.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Is it possibly used to hold liquid for effects where another liquid changes color?
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Static electricity?
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Thanks Jay....one thing that I forgot to mention was that the wand is not watertight. I guess that would rule out chemicals. Could be sand though?

regards

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Glass Magic Wand...have no idea what it does (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL