The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Does anybody know this Tenyo item? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I agree Richard. I always hated this type of gag. Really sadistic and infantile. I'm all for having fun, but not at the mercy of others.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Well I think if someone is selling an item and is going to put in capital letters GOOD WORKING CONDITION it should at least look like it could even work. This was obvious to a child it could not work with the switch wire to the power source not attached. Slapstick and pain humor was king back when these items were made. I have something a very old lady gave me when I was 8 that belonged to her long deceased husband. So it has to be very old.

I would much rather be shocked than fall for this gag item. Called Rado Echo Voice Tester made of 5/8" thick wood wrapped in thick leather like paper material with cloth microphone screen. Has a brown wood button you push to "hear your own voice come back to you." Well you hear your voice alright when the needle in the button jambs to the bone when you "QUICKLY press the button all the way in" as per instruction!

Had old rusty needle that I replaced with a new one as to not infect someone that would try this. My mother quickly made me remove the needle. Still have it with no needle in it. Thought someone might like to see this very old and actually dangerous torture gag, then again maybe not but here it is anyway.

Click here to view attached image.
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Wow. That is sick.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Does anybody know this Tenyo item? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL