The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Coming soon "HandzOFF" The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Hi all,
Please make sure to read this before you buy the app :
Please note : HandzOFF is designed for professional as well as amateur magician, it comes with a very detailed instruction and practice screen which allows you to speed up your learning. If you are not willing to practice please don’t buy this app. if you do buy it you will have amazing miracle in your phone ready to perform anywhere at anytime.
Two presentations are possible, the first method requires you to touch the phone at a certain point but with the right misdirection the spectators will never suspect that you are doing anything. they will completely forget that you ever touched the phone. The secret move can be done in a split second, It's like any secret move in magic. The second presentation is HANDS OFF, you never touch the phone, The only time you touch it is to launch the app, after that everything is done by the spectator but you will need something that you may already have and if you do not have it, you can get it easily for less than 10$.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
The hardware you need to buy to work the app hands off is proving to be very elusive!!

Have now been to ten different shops and asked about eight different devices, and on each occasion the sales people have told me that it will not function the way I need it to.

As for the price....... all the devices I have checked so far have been the cheapest ......£15.00 which converts to $22.00.

Some help from the creators of this App would be appreciated ......... I am not at all happy with this purchase at the moment!!!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Rasp,

I found some on eBay. It's £6.95 free postage, the second one from top when you do a search. There are cheaper ones too, £3.95.

Hope this helps

kindest Regards
Myke Phillips
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Hi Rasp,
Any he## ### will work as long as they have the required thing to set the card value. I got mine for 7 or 8 $ . You can find it easily on ebay.
My friend Myke has a nice idea which allow you to use the hardware that comes with most ios devices.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I now have the correct hardware for this APP.

However, I have found a HUGE PROBLEM with the 'hands off' method!!!!!

I have sent a PM to Salah and waiting for a reply............

Until then I would strongly recommend NOT TO PURCHASE this APP.

I am hoping Salah has an easy solution for this........ but I have a feeling that it could be a problem in the software code.

Regards,

Ian.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Both Salah and Myke have been in touch.

A fix is in progress.

Good customer service from both of these guys.

Many thanks.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I have been playing with this while on holiday.
Only just got back so will post a fuller impression of the App probably later tonight.

But I just thought I'd say now that this app is a very versatile piece of kit.
It needs practice, like any effect should get, but boy is it worth it.

More soon

Steve
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
If anyone want's to see this app and how wicked it is, go to my Facebook page.

I love this app, killer!!

Myke
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I have had the privilege of using this app for a fun filled few months now....... and WHAT AN APP!!!!!

This truly is a totally hands free system.

The ability to have your prediction on the camera roll of your phone is great...... yes I know there are other apps out that have a similar ability. With this app however, the phone can be on the table the whole time, you never need to touch it from start to finish!!! The spectator is the only person that ever needs to handle the phone. Add to this the ability to incorporate destinations using the inbuilt map app, or even songs in your playlist...... the routines you are able to create using these features really are only limited by your imagination.

You can even perform without your phone ever being in play, using 'social settings'........ this allows the prediction/photograph to be viewed on a Facebook page, Twitter, Email, Text Message etc!!!

If all that was not enough for you in a single app......... Salah Aazedine has raised the bar AGAIN with the addition of yet another cool feature.

I must point out that this new feature is not yet available........ it is in the last stages of Beta Testing.

What I can tell you is that this feature allows you to have your prediction/photograph used as a contact caller id.

For example.......

I know I will be performing for a person in my contact list. My phone is on the table from the start but without any attention being given to it. At ANY time I wish, I bring the conversation around to Mentalism and the ability to reading thoughts. Hopefully they will ask for a demonstration, in which case I would suggest we try something different and have them try and read my mind!!
I explain that I have a picture of a playing card associated to their Contact iD on my phone. Now I go into a FANTASTIC routine called 'SPRINGBOARD' by Michael Murray.....if you don't have it, GO GET IT because it is BRILLIANT THINKING!!! When ready for the revelation, I have them call my mobile number...... They hear my phone ring and see a picture of their playing card with their name.

Salah is also working on other features to upgrade 'HandzOFF' even further........... I am not at liberty to go into any details of what these are...... but ..... even more exciting times are on the horizon!!!!

Regards,

Ian.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
We now have a closed Facebook group with a few ideas and tips.

Here is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/#!/groups/6522386......30906463

Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
"I think it's great I would definitely recommend it. If you want to do a social prediction, this is the way to go".
Nathan Kranzo
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Here is a review posted an owner of the HandzOFF app on another forum :

here is the link to the review : http://www.talkmagic.co.uk/ftopic47586.php

Postby Aza » Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

The Effect

The only magic app that can be performed hands off. The ultimate photo prediction app where you not only reveal their selected card in your iPhone but you predicted it days ago and posted it on your favourite social network (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and much more. The spectator will never suspect you're using an app!

Cost

£13.99 from the app store

Difficulty
(1=easy to do, 2=No sleights, but not so easy, 3=Some sleights used,
4=Advanced sleights used, 5=Suitable for experienced magicians only)

1 maybe 2 - a bit of practice required as with any effect!

Review

I have been searching for the holy grail of effects that I could have on my iPhone as I'm guaranteed to be carrying it with me at all times and now I've found it. There are so many apps that claim to do something, but end up as just another toy to play with. This is the real deal, I have used this in a professional setting at paid gigs and the spectators do not suspect that it's an app.

So what do I get for my £13.99? There are a few effects that can be performed with this, but my personal favourite is the social prediction. The spectator freely names a card, then logs into THEIR Facebook and looks on MY wall and find a photograph that I posted the day before of their freely named card! The phone isn't even brought into play using this method.

To me this is really strong magic, from a layman point of view the usual explaination of having 52 different pictures uploaded isn't possible, they can see my Facebook wall and there is only one card posted and they are viewing it from their Facebook account on their mobile device. There is nothing to hide!

I cannot speak any higher of this product, it is fantastic. If you have an iPhone and you want to fry your spectators minds, then buy this app immediately!

Overall

I have to rate this 10/10 if I could give it higher I would! It's in my full professional working set constantly and gets some of the greatest reactions I have experienced in a while.

Buy it now!

Much Love

Aza
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I can't find it...

Any info???
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2016, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I can't find it...

Any info???

Other than it's no longer at the AppStore, I have no more info.. I just know for some reason they had to take it down. But never really know why..
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Any video demo ?
Long Island,

New York
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2016, Expertmagician wrote:
Any video demo ?

Never encountered any video performance or demo of this app. Maybe someone else have seen it.
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Seems great! Waiting for a demo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Coming soon "HandzOFF" The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL