The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A question from the Kadri. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Can't I have Lola?

Anyways, the vote is going decidedly in one way.
I think I know what I need to know now, thanks guys.

I love the piccies you put up Bruce - the Twilight Zone episode was in my head all through the conception of this, how could it not be?
Dammitt though, it has got me thinking now about a Kadar box!

I am going to do this.

The main Kadar sets are going to be slotless. Aesthetically this is best.

However, the ******* ***** would work real good on a big wooden card!
(sorry about the swearing up there!)
Also, I can imagine getting at least enough 'Red Label Money' by refusing to do a reading unless someone slipped some hard cash into one of the slots!
So there is still a persuasive argument for keeping the slots.

So, I will also make 'my children' some with slots and you can have the choice. If you want both, I will put the slotties in extra for a few bucks, just enough to cover the cost of 'em.

Sound fair?

Also, I will be making them in two sizes - hand size, for those more 'intimate' Kadar moments, and woppin big 'uns for stage stuff.
They will both fit in the 'box of lusting'.

They will be made in batches of 25 by me and a weird Chinaman.

thank you again for your input
Willie
(gotta get your Zappa out for that rather in joke!)
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
The Lone Stranger
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of The Lone Stranger
I think that is the ideal solution giving people the choice so that you could have both versions if you so wanted

Regards

Kevin
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
What is going to be the price of this?
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
"So, I will also make 'my children' some with slots and you can have the choice. If you want both, I will put the slotties in extra for a few bucks, just enough to cover the cost of 'em."

How about the heavy hinged door with a speak easy door in the door??????????? Smile
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2012-08-30 19:58, RCP wrote:
"So, I will also make 'my children' some with slots and you can have the choice. If you want both, I will put the slotties in extra for a few bucks, just enough to cover the cost of 'em."

How about the heavy hinged door with a speak easy door in the door??????????? Smile

....hmmm and some planks leading to some minijakes and a small back room where (shhhh) goes on.

Actually I'd pay for the extra slots... to me, the concept of sacrifice for knowledge is key....look at a coin and give a mini talk on a head being sacrificed...hee her (well in Canada and America that works... I guess UK you can have a whole female sacrificed on the side of a coin....etc)....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
This inspired me to pull out my Zoltar card again. I remember, at some distant point, reading about psych forces and reveals on the card, but it isn't in the manual... where on earth did I read about all that...?
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A question from the Kadri. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL