The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Betchas » » A Bet You Can't Lose (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Hello Friends,

I will soon be releasing a gambling-specific technique, and I was hoping I could try it out on some of you for my own validation purposes. I have 2 methods to achieve my end effect. This particular method involves using invisible hypnosis to create the illusion of mind reading. Essentially, with my technique, one is making fail-proof bets. Betting may seem like gambling, but this is not---because I have an unfair advantage that prevents me from losing, ever! Thanks to the use of covert (or invisible) hypnosis---yes, this entails hypnotizing people without them having even a clue, and it's super easy!

Here are the 5 steps with respect to this invisible hypnosis approach: 1) Approach a random stranger on the street and give them a crumpled up sheet of paper (you can also do this with friends and family), 2) Bet them $500 (or some other amount) that a random number (between 1 and a million) they will say out loud in a minute will EXACTLY MATCH the number written by me a few minutes earlier on that crumpled-up piece of paper in their hands currently, 3) The stranger agrees because he thinks the odds are definitely against me, and he blurts out a completely random number, 4) I, with a huge smile, tell them to open up the crumpled-up sheet of paper, 5) They see with their own eyes that the number written down on that crumpled-up sheet of paper exactly matches the number that was SOLELY in his mind, and I receive the $500.

Usually, the folks think I'm psychic and are amazed. What they don't realize is that I have unfairly won the bet through invisible hypnosis (I have hypnotized them to say the number they will say, without them realizing it AT ALL). It's a profit I reap with no risk. It's a win-win..for the performer and his or her wallet. Now, because I am an ethical kind of guy, I never keep the $500 (or whatever amount was betted). And after I release my technique, I also encourage you to not utilize this for any illegal purpose because the secret info can be used as such to scam others and make a lot of money. One day I performed this on 5 people, and I could have made $5,000 because I "bet" each person $1,000 (yes, people think I'm crazy for making such a bet, but they are flabbergasted when they see that the paper matches the number they were thinking of, and they are devastated that they have to pay me). Again, I claim no responsibility if you decide to use this info for illegal purposes.

With that said, this works ALL the time, without fail and without exception due to the effective use of covert hypnosis. It is super easy and fun, and if you would be willing, I'd like to demonstrate this on you (and without betting you...because yes, I would unfairly win the bet). So far, I have had a 100% success rate (trying it on about 45 people). Simply PM me with your contact number and email address to indicate your interest so I can reach you via phone and try this on you, if you are willing. Thanks!

Regards,

Mike
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Sounds great, are you in the UK by any chance?
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Have pm'd you....
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Why didn't I think of that Smile
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Jugglestruck, I'm actually not in the UK. I'm in the US.

Regards,
Mike
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Hiinsight,I presumed that you weren't and thought a phone call might be expensive....... I will PM you my email.
Truid
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Truid
Hi, I just saw your post. I would be interested in learning your method. Thanks.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Please pm me. I'm interested!!!
zactudor
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of zactudor
Please pm me as I am intrigued and very interested
didi1201
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of didi1201
Anyone tried this? Does it work as described by insight?
MarkTricksMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of MarkTricksMagic
Anyone?
jnork
View Profile
Regular user
Jason Christopher
176 Posts

Profile of jnork
Anyone get the details on this?
Jason
Yours in Magic!
Jason
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Its a bunch of BS. If its true, call me and lets try it.
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
I think the OP was invisibly hyponotized when this was written.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
What in the world was this all about, anyway?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
What was the outcome on this. It looks like insight is banned.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
RiderBacks
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of RiderBacks
I hope he was banned. This was absurd. Why are people PM'ing him anyway? This is just nuts.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Betchas » » A Bet You Can't Lose (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL