The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scream by Jamie Daws (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
SAMARITAN013
View Profile
New user
Captain Magic, the man with the famous
22 Posts

Profile of SAMARITAN013
@Fero
I use the "ORIGINS esp cards" which I have aged. (these cards are very good quality AND marked)
With a PATEO-force I make them choose the symbol which Suzanna had predicted in her letter.
...her ghost still has influence on these cards... and on people.

I am loving this more and more and have very good reactions of the specs.
The bang-situation is not necessary, because the story and the props are very solid on their own.
Top!
FROM OVER THE 7 SEAS
AND WITH HIS FAMOUS EXPERTISE,
CAPTAIN MAGIC SEND YOU THE BEST VIBRATION
FOR GREAT MAGIC, CONJURING AND PRESTIDIGITATION !!!!!!
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2016, SAMARITAN013 wrote:
@Fero
I use the "ORIGINS esp cards" which I have aged. (these cards are very good quality AND marked)
With a PATEO-force I make them choose the symbol which Suzanna had predicted in her letter.
...her ghost still has influence on these cards... and on people.

I am loving this more and more and have very good reactions of the specs.
The bang-situation is not necessary, because the story and the props are very solid on their own.
Top!

Good idea
I m gonna try that
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Halloween is fast approaching! Its time to get those spectators screaming once again! If you haven't checked out SCREAM, I think you'll really enjoy it! This is a live horror experience built from the ground up to give your spectators a fun frightening surprise!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/scream

And also check out The Deceased! A magician fooling piece of bizarre using nothing other than a stack of photos and a chilling story!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/thedeceased.html

Happy scaring! Mwhahahahaha

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I ordered "Downloads 4 Life" years ago and it has been years since I got any download. I see Jamie is still creating magic, but apparently no more for the D4L buyers.
KJ
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey KJ!

Im still creating as always! Im always trying to add new stuff to the download for life package too! Infact, it was only a month ago that I sent out the latest mail shot for PCP! http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/pcp.html

I even put together a page to show members what is currently included: http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/downloadcollection.html

If there are any issues, please feel free to PM me or email me Smile

I hope this helps!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Jamie,
Thank you for your response. When I first signed up long ago, I received periodic emails from you. Then that stopped. I don't know if I somehow fell off the list or if the method of accessing stuff changed. I will PM you so you can help me get back on that wagon. Thanks.

BTW,
I should say that I really love Scream. I cut the cards to be a bit smaller and I carry it in my wallet. At the end, I snap my finger in such a was that it snaps the envelope and makes a loud sound at the same time. It is one of my favorite impromptu "show me something" routines.

KJ
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Karl, PM sent sir! All sorted! Smile

So glad you are enjoying SCREAM! I was fortunate enough to be demming it at the Magic Circle Dealers Day today and a year on, I sold out of the stock I had! The whole room were screaming and I had request after request to perform it for someone else! I feel so blessed that everyone is having as much fun as me with this little halloween beauty!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
demon
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of demon
Hi Jamie

Where can I get some more refills as an earlier link does not work anymore.
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
217 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
Is the digital version of Scream still available? I have the DVD version but would like a pdf to print out more images. The links do not work anymore on Jamies website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scream by Jamie Daws (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL