The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Ultragaff Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hi Cbusch! The Ghost Deck comes as a regular, ungaffed deck. They have a Gaffed Deck to match. Sadly, this Ghost Deck (ungaffed), has been discontinued. Ellusionist does this a lot. It really .pisses me off, too.

Myself, the Ghost Deck and it's gaffed counterparts are just freakin' HYPE. Whenever I have done magic with my Ghost Deck, it is immediately suspect.

Really, you're better off with the Bicycle Gaff Deck (in red or blue). And, you'd better get them now, before Ellusionist discontinues them! Also, I HIGHLY recommend you contact them before ordering to make SURE they are in stock! I've learned that lesson the hard way...

Doug
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Thanks for the advice. The red bicycle gaff deck is the one I want. I will check on it.
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
T be fair I think that E wore a lot of grief for the " out of stock " issues in the past, but for a long while now they ahve it on the order area to let you know. And I noticed last week that the main pages have it listed as well. Its pretty silly to make a gaff deck and then discontinue the un-gaffed version though.
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Got my Red Bicycle Gaff Deck, a nice companion to the Ultragaff Deck I bought in this forum. Now to start watching the DVDs.
COB
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of COB
Not a huge fan of the very obviously gaffed cards unless they are made realistic through the narrative. That said a good gaff deck really does get you thinking about new routines of your own so a good thing to have.
darksage
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of darksage
I use invisible gaffs more often than the obvious gaffs, but each have their use. Just important not to overuse them.
CRash5150
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of CRash5150
The Ghost deck is awesome. One of my favorite. I have 4, three left unopened.
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
I'm using ultragaff cards time to time. Very nice cards indeed, you can do amazing things with this.

Old thread maybe, but it's just my two cents Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Ultragaff Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL