The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Hi Everyone,

I am a casual collector, mostly collecting or buying what I remember as a kid. I grew up in St. Louis spending many a weekend afternoon at Gene DeVoe's "DeVo'es Magic Den" downtown. Of course I caught the Tenyo bug early, most likely on a trip to Disneyland or Six Flags perhaps.

So, I pick up a pierce here and a piece there. I enjoy having it and looking at them all. I wish I had a collection (or the space) for one of those amazing display cabinets filled with the colorful plastic wonders.

I have been on this site for a little while. I used to perform when I was much younger and then lost touch with magic for many, many years. Not really sure why. There was no event that led up to it. Then,. when I had kids (2 boys) I tried to interest them, as I had been, but they are not so interested - other than my performing something for them now and then. But,.. I reconnected with my passion and love of magic. It's been bit expensive, but a great journey.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out in that I picked up a Water Suspension and it is complete but for the instructions. I used to have it but can barely remember how to do it. I'm hoping someone here can help me and share a copy of these instructions with me, in English of course.

thanks in a advance and of course if I can return the favor I am happy to do so.

Best,

Pol
cuchullain
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
94 Posts

Profile of cuchullain
My First Post (I hope) I am very much an amateur, and love packet tricks and the odd gimmick. I bought a Tenyo Koornwinder Kar from Japan via e-bay - with no Enlish instructions. I cannot find a password for the Tenyo site, and would greatly appreciate a copy of the instructions in English. Regards, Cuchullain.

Ciaran-ohare@ouhsc.edu
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I was just gifted Tenyo's FUTURE MAGIC without instructions. Japanese or English. Can any one help with a copy in English or the code to punch in to get them off of Tenyo. Thanks.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
kevinas
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of kevinas
Hi everyone,

I am Kevinas. I started magic when I was 10 and am now 61, retired and collecting Tenyo items. I have bought 2 items - '4D Surprise' and 'Anti Gravity Rock', but they came with Japanese instructions and no links to the English instructions, like some of my other items. Can anyone help with the English instructions for these. I would be willing to help with any needed English instructions on items I have.

Kevinas
kevinas
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of kevinas
Contacted Tenyo and they sent me the English instructions. They said that their instructions download service is available only for 2015 new products or later.
If you send a photo of the product with your handwritten memo of your name and a receipt to proof your purchasing, They can scan the instructions and send the image data to you.
Magicvince
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magicvince
Hello,
Can you please help me; I've found boxes with TENYO in the atic of my father, but I haven't the notices. Can you please send them to me.
Here is my email : vincentbolland@outlook.fr

Here are the titles of the TENYO items:

Mobile Illusion Tenyo
ribon forever
geometrick
Bare Bones
Dragon Altar
Mystic Blackboard Magic
Black Hole
Confined Cubes
Mirage Card

Many thanks

Vincent
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL