The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Glad you enjoyed that & helped to ease your AB Intra from all your recent Luna travelings Smile
The Wiz & I had a little fun. Was interesting to see how we constructed it as Outlawer's,......LoL. As I re-read it, kind of an ode to / for Rick Smile

& perhaps a listing of haves.......& a couple yet to's......LoL
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Mesa AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Quote:
On 2013-09-09 11:03, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Glad you enjoyed that & helped to ease your AB Intra from all your recent Luna travelings Smile
The Wiz & I had a little fun. Was interesting to see how we constructed it as Outlawer's,......LoL. As I re-read it, kind of an ode to / for Rick Smile

And so it continues, good grief! As fit the Outlawers, I figure every other addiction has a name, why not ours!
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On 2013-09-10 20:34, armymagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-09-09 11:03, Merlinsmagic wrote:

And so it continues, good grief! As fit the Outlawers, I figure every other addiction has a name, why not ours!

Ummmmmm, OAOES - Over Active Outlaw Effects Syndrome - The extreme addiction of need & over wanting to purchase & collect Outlaw Effects:

- #1 Cause of affliction; Rick & his evil companion's continuous creations of freak'in awesome effects

- Symptoms; Overdrawn bank accounts, person is seen scurrying away with newly arrived packages from USPS,UPS or FedEx,etc they receive from Outlaw Effects into dark corners of rooms that they lock for hours on end...., Glazed eyes & hunched over holding package as they pour over they're new acquisition calling to it "You are mine now My pretty"......, PM-ing Rick every 5min for a tracking # for something they just payed for a minute ago....., constantly posting things funny things like these Smile

- Cure; Non known of at this time........

- OAOES afflict-ed's motto; He with the most Outlaw Effects wins !!!!!!!! My pretty.........

Ok I went there......LoL Smile
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Mesa AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Haha. I think that I'll have to show that description to my psych professor. Too true, too true......
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
The embodiment of the chronic dis embodied - we give dysfunction a whole meaning you could write a theseus on.......Smile LoL
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Can anyone provide the instructions for Sactum 6, Gypsy Curse?

Thanks!

Marc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL