The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil's ACAAN (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks Granterg regarding the nice words about Inspired. Sent you a PM
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Interesting effect -- just purchased it. It is definitely doable in the right situation and I agree it would be mind blowing......it just doesn't fit my style, so sadly I will never use it
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks to all those who ordered. After today it will not be available for the next year or so. Thanks
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I had three people out of the blue want Devil's ACAAN. It is not a limited edition but I only sell it in short time spans here and there. Since I heard from a few of you, if you have any interest PM me. Thanks
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
Very inspired by this version, I love to change my ACAAN up at times to throw off people who might have seen a different version I use.. I will use this! Thanks Greg.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2017, Rick wrote:
Very inspired by this version, I love to change my ACAAN up at times to throw off people who might have seen a different version I use.. I will use this! Thanks Greg.

Thanks Rick---if you routinely use a different ACAAN performing this in the right situation will double the impact.
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Having received this, here’s my view:

This is not your usual ACAAN. It fulfils all but one of the ‘magician-imposed’ criteria for the effect. The main thing from any non-magicians p.o.v. is that they can take the cards out the box and deal them face up onto the table.

It will not be for everybody. Even if you do not perform it, it should offer you some food for thought as to how else you might be able to apply the principle.

I think it’s great that different people approach the solution to problems completely differently. This is one very sneaky solution to the ACAAN effect.
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
I use this ACAAN a lot and I love it !
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2017, Jon Allen wrote:
Having received this, here’s my view:

This is not your usual ACAAN. It fulfils all but one of the ‘magician-imposed’ criteria for the effect. The main thing from any non-magicians p.o.v. is that they can take the cards out the box and deal them face up onto the table.

It will not be for everybody. Even if you do not perform it, it should offer you some food for thought as to how else you might be able to apply the principle.

I think it’s great that different people approach the solution to problems completely differently. This is one very sneaky solution to the ACAAN effect.

Thanks Jon. I agree 100% with your comments.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I just had someone contact me about this effect. This is not a limited edition but I only offer it about once every 6-9 months for a week or so. If you have any interest in it, please read the thread---it gives an overview of all thoughts on this effect. If you have an interest in purchasing, please PM. I will make this available for the next week or so. Thanks
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I just recently received Nate Staniforth's book Clouds and Kingdoms. As I read it, it made me smile because he mentioned certain effects should be used in a certain location for someone special. It made me think of Devil's ACAAN. The effect was partially inspired by Nate's previous work. I won't go into details regarding my take on the ACAAN since this thread is very long and has much information if you are interested. I make this available every now and then. If interested, PM me. Thanks
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks for the recent inquiries and orders. Will cease taking new orders after tomorrow for at least 5 or 6 months. Thanks all
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks to all who ordered. Officially unavailable until summer 2019. Thanks for all inquiries.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil's ACAAN (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL