The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Bubble blowing machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello people! I'm making a bubble manipulation/levitation act, and I would need some kind of thing to my sleeve that when I want, a bubble would come OUT of my sleeve. Is this possible? Please, something simple.

RJH
alkazam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of alkazam
I don't know if this would work....

Could you get one of those bubble guns that blow bubbles when you pull the trigger, and attach a string to the trigger, so when you pull the string it releases a bubble?

Just putting it out there, hope it helps Smile

If you were good with mechanics and electronics, you could probably hook up some kind of hook and button system controlled by a switch.

FYI: I'm more of an ideas person than a make it work person. So if these make no sense or are impossible, my bad. lol
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hehe, nice ideas. I was thinking if I would have a pipe in my sleeve that had some bubble liquid on it, but I need to get that bubble.... But how can I blow the bubble, or what blows the bubble?? How????

RJH
alkazam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of alkazam
If you use a bubble pipe, could you hook a mini air compressor to it? What about a balloon pump?

What exactly do you want the bubble to do when it comes out?
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
I will have a fake plastic bubble's that I do manipulation's with, then I would like to make it real and pop it.

RJH
alkazam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of alkazam
Could you do it in reverse? There's this trick where you blow a bubble and grab it from thin air. Here's the link to the trick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmDN_0hP-8

It might work.

OR

You could do your manipulations with the fake bubble and make it dissapear, then blow a real bubbles grab one (using the trick above) and pop the others.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Alkazam, I grab a blow real bubbles and manipulate fake ones. I want to have a fake bubble, and make it real without me blowing a bubble.

RJH
alkazam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of alkazam
What about those bubbles you can get that you can hold. I know you can get cheap ones at most toy stores. They work kind of like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HJZxJa6a8

I don't know how long they last, but if you're using a stand maybe you could have a preblown bubble ready to grab.

Is there any way to make a balloon look kind of like a bubble? I guess it would depend how close you are to the audience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Bubble blowing machine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL