The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Sword through card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NZBloke
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
I have just purchased a sword through 3 cards illusion. I am working on application at the moment. Just wondering if anyone here has ideas as well for an application. Just one of my ideas was maybe to have the three cards a King, Jack and then something else... 'King of Kings send his son (Jack of hearts) to die for us...etc... Or maybe a 7 of clubs and a 7 of hearts and a King. Clubs 7 is us as sinful people. We come to the King and are forgiven (7 of hearts). The downside of going this way would imply I forced those cards...... Any ideas anyone? Would appreciate your thoughts.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
An idea, not an application... but I purchased a couple of decks of cards called "Suits Of Armor" scripture playing cards. They're very good quality and might fit in with the "sword" you have tied in with a message built around the "armor of God" Paul speaks of in Ephesians. Here's a link:
http://www.ctainc.com/Suits-of-Armor-Scr......P-00136/

They have both old and new testament versions. Let me know how things develop.

Steve

PS: Welcome to the café
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I use my card sword for the revelation of the selections in a tossed out pack. It helps negate the idea that the cards are forced since their selection seems so fair and beyond your control.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
NZBloke
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
Do you know the amazing thing about this post? The other thing I bought at the same time..... a tossed out deck. lol!!!!
NZBloke
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of NZBloke
I wrote a post here before and it disappeared. Did the sword for the first time today. Everything went great until the final bit. The cards flew up, spun around maybe 3 times, then flip from one side to the other another couple of times before settling. I thought it was bad until talking to people, most didn't notice and one lady said she was amazed how I anaged to get the cards to float before stabbing them. lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Sword through card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL