The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » The S.A.M. Takes A Stand Against Cyber Bullying (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
The National Council of the Society of American Magicians has determined that various chat rooms and social media have been improperly utilized as outlets for cyber bullying which targets magic, magicians and young people who are interested in magic.

Various magic forums serve a good purpose in sharing ideas and thoughts which help to improve the skills of the performer, some web sites either allow, tolerate or permit performers to be the victims of absurd, hateful and hurtful attacks against a fellow performer

The National Council of the Society of American Magicians hereby adopted the following resolution condemning Cyber Bullying:

The Society of American magicians opposes and condemns Cyber Bullying in any and all forms including but not limited to all forms of hate speech, the use of words which attack physical appearance, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation or nationality and opposes all kinds of needless and hateful cyber bullying resulting from the publishing of private information on magic related web sites.

Adopted: November 9, 2013

http://magicsam.com/s-a-m-condems-cyber-bullying/
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
BRAVO!!! As entertainers we need to stand up and get this message across to everyone. I support this resolution wholeheartedly. I pray that all of our compeers will join this movement.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » The S.A.M. Takes A Stand Against Cyber Bullying (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL